Overseas Qualifications Unit
Skilled Migration Western Australia
• an Australian citizen;
• a New Zealand citizen;
• a permanent resident of Australia – this includes spouses, dependants and secondary visa holders including visa subclass 309, 310, 785 and 820; or
• a temporary resident with permission to work or study in Western Australia.
• Passport (photo + signature page) or Australian Citizenship certificate, visa (label in passport) or written permission to access electronic visa details via VEVO;
• diploma or degree certificate;
• academic transcripts (student book or marks sheets) – a report from your institution with information on examinations/courses completed, credits and grades/score for all years of study;
• translations of all documents (you can find out more about what translations are accepted and where to get documentation translated elsewhere in the FAQ section); and
• proof of name change if required – eg: Marriage or Deed Poll Certificate.
• All documents must be certified.
• Documents not written in English must come with translations from approved translators.
• All documents must be provided as PDF files.