The Migration Services team assesses applications for State nomination and certifies positions for the Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa. We also provide settlement information on our website, and overseas qualification assessment for Western Australian residents.
For any of our services, contact us on +61 8 9224 6540 or click on the corresponding icon below.
- Our Overseas Qualifications Unit can provide you with a comparative assessment of your post-secondary qualifications such as:
- completed formal higher education
- formal technical and vocational studies
(Certificate IV and above).
- Western Australian Migration Services can help you with:
- regional certification advice for the Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa; and
- State nomination for permanent skilled nominated and temporary
skilled nominated visas.
You can also drop in and see us at:
Department of Training and Workforce Development
1 Prospect Place
West Perth WA 6005
We are open Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 4.00 pm (except public holidays).