Overseas Qualifications Unit
Skilled Migration Western Australia
• an Australian citizen;
• a New Zealand citizen;
• a permanent resident of Australia – this includes spouses, dependants and secondary visa holders including visa subclass 309, 310, 785 and 820; or
• a temporary resident with permission to work or study in Western Australia.
• Passport (photo + signature page) or Australian Citizenship certificate, visa (label in passport) or written permission to access electronic visa details via VEVO;
• diploma or degree certificate;
• academic transcripts (student book or marks sheets) – a report from your institution with information on examinations/courses completed, credits and grades/score for all years of study;
• translations of all documents (you can find out more about what translations are accepted and where to get documentation translated elsewhere in the FAQ section); and
• proof of name change if required – eg: Marriage or Deed Poll Certificate.
• All documents must be certified.
• Documents not written in English must come with translations from approved translators.
• All documents must be provided as PDF files.
Launch of new Settlement Services Orientation videos
Settlement Services is pleased to announce the launch of the Orientation online videos. These series of online videos offer support to newly arrived skilled migrants and their families to help them establish their lives in Western Australia. These videos provide a range of useful information from finances, transportation to playgroups and schooling. You can access the videos on the Settlement Services page or here.